dont steal my name or be a copycat..lu jahad same wa..wa jahad same lu..lu baek same wa..wa baek same lu
" />
Photobucket
Photobucket

ʝαм иιɛ ƨɛиɢɛт мcм тʋαи ∂ʏɛ

ღ καмιɛʏ ∂ɛ ɢιɢʋяℓ ღ

Friday

ℓιғɛ ιƨ ωσи∂ɛяғʋℓ


Lurve is about learning to go and dats why I let him go ! haha~

Just the other night I heard u cry
Asking me to come
And hold u in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need ur hand
So forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Then something whispers in my ear and says
That u are not alone
Ror I am here with u
Laugh u’re far away
I am here to stay
For u are not alone
And here with u

I was not born to love him


♥ mekaseh ! law sudy komen n like uke ♥

0 virus:

Post a Comment

segala jenis pekataan yang ade dalam nie hak milik zira